Sheetal Health Consultant Dubai Tips on Morning Balanced Breakfast
Breakfast is like brain food, so this bowl was built focused around the most nutrient-dense and vibrant seasonal ingredients available. Breakfast should leave us feeling full and energized and sated till lunch, without feeling stuffed, bloated, or foggy. This recipe is loaded with plenty of seasonal and exotic superfoods that creates an easy and delicious meal balanced with a variety of flavors and textures.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups nut milk of choice
- 1-2 tablespoon maple syrup or raw honey (optional)
- 2-3 dates
- 1 banana or 1 avocado
- 1 small thumb of ginger, peeled and finely chopped or grated
- pinch of sea or Himalayan pink salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1/2 teaspoon scraped vanilla bean
Optional Add Ins:
- 1 serving of protein powder of choice or green powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk yogurt (optional – can be blended in or used as a topping)
- Approximately 1-2 tablespoons of each
The classic way:
- Washing and soaking the chia in a liquid
- Allow the chia to gel for 30 minutes to a couple hours
For thick pudding consistency:
- Blending the chia while dry
- Add the liquid component
- Blending again till creamy
- Blend all other ingredients together before adding chia seeds and allow to sit for at least an hour
- Slice, chop and arrange seasonal toppings of choice. Enjoy!
- Both ways are delicious, and in fact your body will absorb more of the chia nutrients when it is broken down. The choice is yours.
- Chia pudding can easily be prepared ahead of time or even the night before, so you can prep and go!